Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Will you help me with my sidekick slide?

1.) Is this true?http://allaboutthekick.com/sk3/tricks/howto/hottobackground.html and if so can you find me Jonas Brothers pictures at that size(joe is my favorite)



2.) How do i put music on this without a memory card? Same with pictures.



3.) Why cant i recieve messages with recorded songs from my friends phone? Same with her pictures.



4.) How do i change my ringtone to a voice note that i recorded if a can do that?Will you help me with my sidekick slide?1.) yes, u can customize the background through ur computer. www.skslidethemes.com



2.) u need a memory card to add music and pictures. the memory card is kinda like the %26quot;hard drive%26quot; of ur sidekick. music cant be saved on the internal drive of ur fone. ya know?



3.) u should receive pictures with sound, i have a LX and my pic messages work fine. try sending a pic to urself and see if u get it. and u do need to have a text message plan or the sidekick data plan to receive pics. and if u cant receive pics dat u sent to urself, then its best to call Customer Care for help: 1-800-937-8997 or dial 611 from ur fone.(i would recommend calling from another fone dan ur slide, like say a house phone)



4.) t-mobile USA sidekick users dont have the option to record a ringtone and use it as a ringtone, t-mobile blocked dat featured, idk why, its dumb, all though other sidekick users around the world have that option but oh well.



well hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment