Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change ringtones on my Sidekick 2? 10 POINTS!?

Hi, people keep telling me go to phone but when I click that, I only see Recent List (which when I click it says go to voicemail...call log.. recent numbers I called...) and then the only thing left I see is %26quot;Look up contacts%26quot; and where to enter contacts.

Can someone please help me step by step to how to enter a ringtone?

PS. Because right now I do not have a ringtone ;(



Thank you.How do I change ringtones on my Sidekick 2? 10 POINTS!?Press JUMP to go to the Jump screen, then press the wheel to open the

Phone application.

2 Press MENU to open the Phone menu. Select Settings %26gt; General.

3 Highlight the Incoming phone call ring pop-up menu, then press

the wheel. The menu reveals the ringtone categories. First highlight a

category, then press the wheel to open the submenu of ringtones.

As you scroll through the songs, you can preview each song by hovering

over it for a few seconds.

4 When you have decided on a ringtone, press the wheel to select it. Press

DONE to assign your new ringtone.

Assign caller-specific ringtones from the Address Book.

Check Your Voice Mail

1 Press JUMP to go to the Jump screen, then press the wheel to open the

Phone application.

2 Press and hold the 1 key (the speed dial shortcut assigned to voice mail)

to call your voice mailbox.

3 Follow the prompts to retrieve your messages.

4 To hang up, select , or press END CALL .

No comments:

Post a Comment