Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can I customize the ringtone on my Sidekick 2008?

i just bought this sidekick 2008, and I'm getting use to it. I want to put I song that I like as my ring tone, but I just can't find where to change ti. Does anyone know?How can I customize the ringtone on my Sidekick 2008?No you can't customize ringtones. There is no way to get free ringtones on a Sidekick. So don't listen to the guy who keeps saying Ventones. IT WON'T WORK! I've tried them all and none of the free sites work. You have to buy them like everyone else who owns a Sidekick. :) You can even try Ventones and see for yourself that it won't work.How can I customize the ringtone on my Sidekick 2008?You'll have to buy it from the store, sorry. Sidekicks have very limited customization options.

No comments:

Post a Comment