Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sidekick 3 Ringtone Question???? Please Help!!!!!?

I have a sidekick 3 but I want to change the ringtone or download a ringtone my question is that i was reading the book and it come oh as this:

1. At the Jump screen, select Phone - Make sure u click on it!

2. Press the Menu key.

3. Scroll to and select Settings.

4. Select General.

5. Scroll to and select the Incoming phone call ring field.

6. Select the tone category.

7. Scroll to and select the tone.

8. To save, press the Done key.

But the problem is that on my sidekick 3 when i put setting it doesn't come up GENERAL and it doesnt have the Incoming phone. So, I dont know how to change the ringtone. Is mines wierd or all the sidekick 3 doesn't have general can some one help me please!!!!Sidekick 3 Ringtone Question???? Please Help!!!!!?click on phone like your going to make a call and then press menu. then ust follw the rest of the instructions. hope it helps
  • colors on your nails
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment