Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the ringtone on my sidekick three.?

Okay I'm not sure if something is wrong with my sidekick,

but i need to know how to change the ringtone.

i know you have to go to settings and then general; but i dont have a general on here and i dont know how.

please help me:DHow to change the ringtone on my sidekick three.?it is though to have a third party free site.

---------VENTONES. ----COM

http://www.freeringtonecreator.ventones.



just go to that site and you can download ringtones, wallpapers and animated images I have never been charged or spammed. Its really 100% FREE.

you can even make free ringtones from any youtube video, the site will guide you step by step to set your ringtone ABSOLUTELY FREE AND SAFE.



Explore the site, Enjoy the site.



you can make any ringtone you want for free,

and if you dont have an mp3 file,



you can just use a

Youtube video,

its so easy because you can find any song in the world on Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment